Investor Permit Framework
The Trans-Atlantic Capital Group Investor permit framework offers a solid investment foundation for our clients, including:
- Provision of all required documentation for the full investor permit program
- Investment protection through complete and permanent control over all investments through ownership of 100% shares in domestic legal entity (“N.V.” or “Incorporated”), administered by Preferred Partner (top tier trust company), including local corporate director
- Introduction with the top tier service providers in the region including amongst others: legal, fiscal, finance, immigration, insurance, banking trust & real estate
- Introduction to the necessary banking services including a local bank account
- Support in setting up tailor made businesses and optimal fiscal structures through our preferred legal and fiscal partners
- Solid selection of attractive real estate (investment) objects, including optional management, rental and returns
Trans-Atlantic Capital Group membership is mandatory for each investor permit program and services to continually provided local support to our members.
- Coordination between preferred partner network & our clientele
- Payments of annual government fees and administration costs
- Annual ID renewal (applicable with the three and five year program)
- Exclusive access into (real estate) investment portfolio
- Preferential access & rates with all preferred partner firms
As of 2014, the government of Curacao issued the Guidelines Investors Permit 2014 in an effort to increase foreign direct investment. As such, Curacao opened a gateway for high net worth investors to obtain a residence permit in Curacao and after five years eligibility for Dutch (EU) citizenship.
To qualify for the residence permit, the investor has to prove that he or she:
- Has sufficient means to be able to meet the obligations arising from the investment
- Holds no criminal record
- Is in possession of a private health insurance policy and
- Is able to show official documents that the investor made or intents to make a business investment of at least USD 280,000
Investor Permit Programs
The Curacao investor permit program consists of three main options including a three year, five year and indefinite permit, where the term of the acquired residence permit is directly related to the amount which will be invested in Curacao.